Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wednesday

Yumi is having only a little pain today, and I've never seen her sleep so comfortably. I'll post that pic in a minute. I didn't get back to our room until about 12:20 after my visit to Olympia so I was pretty tired. I went ahead and took a Tylenol PM to help me sleep through the night and boy, I feel so much better now. When I got back here last night, Yumi was all wide awake and wanting to go walk around. So we walked around a little bit and I was in bed about 1 am.

Yumi does have a lot more spunk today. We are still waiting for bowel tones and passing gas. The doctor did say he heard some faint bowel tones this morning on rounds.

Thank you, everyone, for all your prayers. We are so blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A good nights sleep and faint bowel sounds... who could ask for anything more? I'm glad things are looking up this morning! We'll all continue praying for continued recovery.

Ok... today joke

The Answer

A new pastor moved into town and went out one Saturday to visit his parishioners. All went well until he came to one house. It was obvious that someone was home, but no one came to the door even after he had knocked several times.
Finally, he took out his card and wrote on the back: Revelation 3:20 and stuck it in the door.

The next day, as he was counting the offering he found his card in the collection plate.
Below his message was the notation Genesis 3:10.

Revelation 3:20 reads: "Behold I stand at the door and knock.
If any man hear my voice, and opens the door, I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he with me."

Genesis 3:10 reads: "And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked."

Love ya, Jodi