Saturday, July 21, 2007

Evening News with Mom

Now that Yumi has settled in and rested up some, she is having some pain so we are going to talk to the pain team. If they can't find something else we may try the epidural again. I don't know if Yumi will agree to it since she's awake. She really doesn't want to move at all. We've been having some trouble keeping the oxygen mask on so the nurse just put the pronged thing on her to give her oxygen as without it, her sats get too low.

Yumi's been steadily watching tv this evening. She likes the Disney channel and can watch that thing 24/7. She especially likes Hannah Montana. I'm not sure why, I can't even stand to watch one episode. David says it's on on Saturdays and he doesn't let Yumi watch it all the time because the girl has such a bad attitude! I should have her change it to the travel channel. She likes to watch all the hotdog shops and candy factories. These are all channels we don't get at home, so I think she's really taking advantage of the tv here!

The resident came in and said that he can up the dose a little bit. It's hard to tell when she was crying if she was just more irritated about the mask and that was making her cry. When I ask her, though, she says it's both.

Ha Ha. I got her to change the channel! Let's look for the travel channel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yumi and Family!
Just wanted to say I love you all and am praying and thinking about you all!

Deb