Thursday, July 26, 2007

Gravity - It's a Good Thing!

Well, today we are going to gravity! This means that Yumi's NG Tube will not be on suction. This is a way that makes the tube act as an overflow valve if her stomach gets too full of bial and is not going through her intestines. Sometimes she would get nauteous if there's too much bial and she needs to go back to suction. The docs ordered a "belly film" this morning.

A couple nights ago I went back and read all my blog entries. They are laborious reading and seemed kind of boring. So, thank you all for putting up with all those technical details of vomiting, bial, PCAs, TCAs, and PICC Lines! I've wanted to write more than just "Yumi is not fine today" or "Yumi is fine today". We love getting the comments and jokes and well wishes, though!

So we are making progress. Slowly, but surely.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Don't think of the blog as boring. I think they are just the right length to be informative and not too demanding on time. Maybe I should learn the same lesson...

It's funny cos I realise that I write loads when I blog, but I can't stand to read long entries of others. I can't attend that long, probably cos I'm ADD. Did I tell you that? Not been formally diagnosed, but, yup, for sure, ADD. How I lead my life, who knows?