Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Greetings From Home!

I have been unpacking for awhile now. It's amazing how much you accumulate in 3 1/2 weeks! I am relieved to be home and am looking forward to making some plans to enjoy what's left of our summer. Yumi is currently down at Mrs. D's house playing with TJ and getting to know him.

Like I said, tomorrow I shall be getting a massage! I can't wait! My body is aching and it's tight muscles galore.

It's a little wierd typing on this keyboard on my PC after typing on the laptop for so long. I'm glad the PDA nightmare came to a swift ending. You all can start calling us at home now, and until next time, Ta-Ta!

If you'd like to be on my emergency hospital notification email, just send me one and I'll add you to my addressbook under a "hospital notification" group. To avoid spam, I will give you my email in code. It is my last name, first initial and c for cat. This is all at the internet provider comcast. And it's not a .COMpany, but a .NETwork. Get it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yumi,
i am soooooooooooooooo glad your're home i'll have to come over some time to visit.
God blessed u,
clara

Anonymous said...

YeeeeHaaaaa!!! It is so wonderful that you finally got to go home!! That goes for both of you!.

It's sad what happens when I'm gone for a day.... I totally missed out on the whole wheel thing. Last time I checked all that was there was a T and I was asking for an R. Poor me. And to be beat by Kerri... how rude!

I'll look forward to seeing you both real soon!

Love, Jodi

Autumn said...

So does the blog continue?