Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Phone Calls

I'm trying to keep my cell phone use down to a minimum. Last time we were in the hospital my bill was $232. So if it is possible to do so, please call the hospital room phone. The number is 206-987-2000 Room G-2008. I am on Verizon, though, so if you call Verizon to Verizon, that is free airtime.

I really appreciate your help in this matter! Living up here gets expensive, but hey, at least I'm not driving all over town wasting gas, eh?

If you do have a question that I don't address on the blog, go ahead and post a comment. That way I can address it to everyone else who may be wondering the same thing. You don't need an accout to leave a comment. Just click the bullet that says "anonymous", but be sure to leave your name at the end of your comment so I know who it's from! Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! How's it going? I've been thinking about both of you girls today! You can at least be thankful that you aren't baking in the heat...well, maybe you'd rather be baking...:-)

Well, anyway, I just wanted to check in. I'm still praying for all of you.

Love, Jenny Fitch