Tuesday, July 31, 2007

GOOD MORNING OLYMPIA!!!

WE are going home today! We ARE going home today! We are GOING home today! We are going HOME today! We are going home TODAY!

So guess what, guys? WE ARE GOING HOME TODAY!

Of course, on the condition that Yumi drinks 2 Liters of fluids a day. This is a healthy amount for anyone, really. We went over and above that yesterday.

This will be the actual first time we are discharged on a sunny day. Amazing! So Yumi has horse plans today and I have a massage appt tomorrow. I wonder if I can get in with the chiroprator today... The only thing is I'm not looking forward to packing up this room. I mean, we've camped out here for 25 days! We have a lot of stuff.

So, congratulations, Kerri! You are our WHEEL winner! You got that pretty fast.

After around 2 or 3 today you should be able to reach me at home! Thanks for all your support, everyone!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Way-hey! It's home time. Well done to the two of you and your endurance.