Saturday, July 28, 2007

"Hospital Sweet Hospital"

Hi, People!

I'm back "home" at Children's. Traffic, as usual, was quite annoying, but I managed to make it back. Yumi had been upgraded for a real lunch. She was pretty thrilled. She enjoyed pretzels, cucumbers, chocolate shake, and cherry tomatoes. It sounds like they are not trying the low-fiber/low-residue diet this time. Around dinner time, she called me (I was out with Michelle at dinner) and had been having some pain. They gave her an oral Dilautid and she took a nap and felt better afterwards. She has been passing gas all day, though, so that's good. Perhaps this pain was just gas pain.

On my way back to Seattle, I stopped by Mrs. D's barn to see Yumi's horse, TJ. I even got to pet him on Yumi's behalf! He really was a sweet guy. The donkeys were a blast to see as well! Yumi is so excited to get out of here so she can go home and get to know and play with TJ.

I will update tomorrow morning when I know anything; hopefully they will give us a hint of when we can be discharged.

No comments: