Monday, July 30, 2007

Some Good News

We slept in quite a bit this morning. The doctors did rounds around 8 am and were concerned that Yumi didn't eat and drink enough yesterday. They want her drinking 2 liters a day. She is now off the TPN and is solely depending on her mouth and willpower to sustain life. Another problem is that everything she ate and drank was not reported. This is what the docs said anyway. But the good news is that we are allowed out on a pass today. Not long enough to come home, of course, but long enough to go to the park and U. Village. Yumi is talking about going to the mall. I don't think I want to face traffic. I think once she sees U. Village, she will like it there. Can't buy anything cause it's horribly expensive, but we can look and probably make a purchase at the Bartell Drugs! :)

Last night I started on A Voice in the Wind by Francine Rivers, part one of a trilogy. I was leery at first because of the Roman historical 100 AD setting, but I was hooked before I finished the first chapter. (As with all Francine Rivers)

I was trying to think of a title for this post, but what I could come up with was pretty long, but it deserves a mention here.

Wheel of Fortune - The Category is: Before and After

_ _ _
_ _
_
_ _ _ _
_ _ _


Had to reformat the words so it doesn't run all together. Sorry about that.


Who wants to play?

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Okay, me, then: T

Anonymous said...

Can I have a "T" please?

Anonymous said...

How about a "T"?

Have fun in U. Village! I'm so glad you both get to out!!! Enjoy the beautiful sunshine that God has blessed us with today!

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Oh, Oh, i do i do!!! I'll play! oh, wait i dont have time.... sorry. i hope you guys are doing ok. hope you get to come home soon! talk to you later!
Mikala-Pickala